Windows Firewall Control
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. Additional info about BiniSoft.org can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 442.50 KB (453120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Firewall Control. They occupy 519.00 KB (531456
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (442.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (76.50 KB)
This data is about Windows Firewall Control version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control program will be found automatically. When you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 18:48:58.240