Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. You can read more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Windows Firewall Control's main file takes about 519.50 KB (531968 bytes) and is called wfc.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Windows Firewall Control. They take about 610.00 KB (624640
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (519.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (90.50 KB)
This info is about Windows Firewall Control version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application released by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Windows Firewall Control from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-01 15:25:59.120