Windows Firewall Control
This page is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BiniSoft.org. Usually the Windows Firewall Control program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Windows Firewall Control is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 502.15 KB (514200 bytes) on disk.
Windows Firewall Control contains of the executables below. They occupy 640.80 KB (656176
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (502.15 KB)
- wfcs.exe (138.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Windows Firewall Control. You can find below info on other releases of Windows Firewall Control:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is a program released by BiniSoft.org. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 12:30:45.870