Windows Firewall Control
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. More info about BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. Usually the Windows Firewall Control program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Windows Firewall Control is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is called wfc.exe and its approximative size is 436.50 KB (446976 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Windows Firewall Control. They take about 510.50 KB (522752
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (436.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (74.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Windows Firewall Control. You can find here a few links to other Windows Firewall Control releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control program will be found automatically. After you click Windows Firewall Control in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 13:41:51.983