Windows Firewall Control
This page is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. You can find out more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. wfc.exe is the Windows Firewall Control's primary executable file and it occupies about 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Windows Firewall Control. They occupy about 528.50 KB (541184
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (452.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (76.50 KB)
This data is about Windows Firewall Control version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application released by BiniSoft.org. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Windows Firewall Control from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control app will be found automatically. After you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 04:21:35.640