Windows Firewall Control
This info is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. You can read more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. More information about Windows Firewall Control can be found at http://binisoft.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Firewall Control. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 578.50 KB (592384 bytes) on disk.
Windows Firewall Control contains of the executables below. They take 679.50 KB (695808
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (578.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (101.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Windows Firewall Control when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcDE.lng
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\InstallationPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\UninstallString
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by BiniSoft.org. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the application is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 07:55:03.757