Windows Firewall Control
You can find below details on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. You can read more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. More details about Windows Firewall Control can be seen at http://binisoft.org
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 543.50 KB (556544 bytes) on disk and is named wfc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Windows Firewall Control. They occupy about 638.50 KB (653824
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (543.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (95.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Windows Firewall Control:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Windows Firewall Control when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Firewall Control.lnk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\InstallationPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\UninstallString
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control application will be found automatically. When you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 04:03:42.447