Windows Firewall Control
This info is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. You can find out more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. Windows Firewall Control is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Windows Firewall Control's primary file takes around 442.00 KB (452608 bytes) and is called wfc.exe.
Windows Firewall Control contains of the executables below. They occupy 518.00 KB (530432
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (442.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (76.00 KB)
This web page is about Windows Firewall Control version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Windows Firewall Control's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Windows Firewall Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Windows Firewall Control in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-03 22:53:19.350