Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. Check out here
where you can find out more on BiniSoft.org. More information about the software Windows Firewall Control can be found at http://binisoft.org
. Windows Firewall Control is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Windows Firewall Control's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 589.00 KB (603136 bytes) on disk and is called wfc.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows Firewall Control. They occupy an average of 688.50 KB (705024
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (589.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (99.50 KB)
This data is about Windows Firewall Control version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Windows Firewall Control when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\Windows Firewall Control.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\InstallationPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\UninstallString
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Windows Firewall Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control application will be found automatically. After you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The publisher is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 07:02:05.750