Windows Firewall Control
You can find on this page details on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. More data about BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. You can see more info on Windows Firewall Control at http://binisoft.org
. Windows Firewall Control is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Firewall Control. wfc.exe is the Windows Firewall Control's primary executable file and it takes around 582.50 KB (596480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Windows Firewall Control. They occupy about 683.00 KB (699392
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (582.50 KB)
- wfcs.exe (100.50 KB)
This web page is about Windows Firewall Control version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Windows Firewall Control when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.chm
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 05:25:26.470