Windows Firewall Control
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. More data about BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. You can see more info about Windows Firewall Control at http://binisoft.org
. Usually the Windows Firewall Control application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Windows Firewall Control is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 578.00 KB (591872 bytes) on disk and is labeled wfc.exe.
Windows Firewall Control is comprised of the following executables which occupy 678.00 KB (694272
bytes) on disk:
- wfc.exe (578.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (100.00 KB)
This info is about Windows Firewall Control version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:55:25.423