Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your PCBiniSoft.org
. Open here
where you can get more info on BiniSoft.org. More details about the software Windows Firewall Control can be found at http://binisoft.org
. Usually the Windows Firewall Control program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Windows Firewall Control's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Windows Firewall Control's main file takes about 619.20 KB (634064 bytes) and is called wfc.exe.
Windows Firewall Control is comprised of the following executables which occupy 736.91 KB (754592
bytes) on disk:
- wfc.exe (619.20 KB)
- wfcs.exe (117.70 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\mbcut.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\mbcut32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.chm
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcDA.lng
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control app will be found very quickly. After you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-05 00:01:36.613