Windows Firewall Control
This info is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. You can find out more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. More details about Windows Firewall Control can be seen at http://binisoft.org
. Windows Firewall Control is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Firewall Control. Windows Firewall Control's primary file takes around 604.00 KB (618496 bytes) and is called wfc.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Windows Firewall Control. They take about 707.00 KB (723968
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (604.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (103.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Windows Firewall Control. You can find below info on other releases of Windows Firewall Control:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Windows Firewall Control from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.chm
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program released by the software company BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Windows Firewall Control from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". The Windows Firewall Control application will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-10 15:54:51.620