Windows Firewall Control
You can find below details on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. Check out here
for more details on BiniSoft.org. You can get more details about Windows Firewall Control at http://binisoft.org
. Windows Firewall Control is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. wfc.exe is the Windows Firewall Control's primary executable file and it takes close to 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Windows Firewall Control. They take 654.50 KB (670208
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (560.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (94.50 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by the software company BiniSoft.org. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The publisher is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:23:55.717