Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. You can read more on BiniSoft.org or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://binisoft.org
if you want to read more on Windows Firewall Control on BiniSoft.org's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Windows Firewall Control is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. wfc.exe is the Windows Firewall Control's main executable file and it occupies around 582.00 KB (595968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Windows Firewall Control. They take about 682.50 KB (698880
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (582.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Windows Firewall Control. For more Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Windows Firewall Control from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Windows Firewall Control in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The publisher is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 06:48:37.307