Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your PCBiniSoft.org
. More information on BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. Click on http://binisoft.org
to get more information about Windows Firewall Control on BiniSoft.org's website. Usually the Windows Firewall Control program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Windows Firewall Control's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 580.00 KB (593920 bytes) on disk.
Windows Firewall Control is composed of the following executables which occupy 681.00 KB (697344
bytes) on disk:
- wfc.exe (580.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (101.00 KB)
This page is about Windows Firewall Control version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Windows Firewall Control.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program marketed by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control program will be found very quickly. After you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The publisher is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 03:13:52.190