This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wild Vegas for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Wild Vegas is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's main executable file and it takes close to 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Wild Vegas contains of the executables below. They take 1.30 MB (1361408
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wild Vegas version 17.10.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wild Vegas:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wild Vegas from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wild Vegas in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wild Vegas in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-05 23:26:01.177