Wild Vegas is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Wild Vegas program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas folder, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's primary executable file and it occupies close to 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Wild Vegas. They occupy about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.0
of Wild Vegas. You can find below info on other application versions of Wild Vegas:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wild Vegas in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:42:57.090