This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wild Vegas for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on RealTimeGaming Software. Wild Vegas is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, subject to the user's decision. Wild Vegas's main file takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
Wild Vegas installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.30 MB (1361408
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This data is about Wild Vegas version 16.07.0
only. Click on the links below for other Wild Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wild Vegas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas application will be found automatically. After you select Wild Vegas in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-21 13:35:16.297