This info is about Wild Vegas for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Wild Vegas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Wild Vegas. They occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This data is about Wild Vegas version 15.04.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Wild Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wild Vegas from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wild Vegas in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wild Vegas in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-13 00:14:41.197