Wild Vegas is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Additional info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Wild Vegas is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Wild Vegas is composed of the following executables which occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.12.0
of Wild Vegas. Click on the links below for other Wild Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wild Vegas or simply click the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas application will be found very quickly. When you click Wild Vegas in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 22:46:27.717