This page is about Wild Vegas for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's main executable file and it occupies circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wild Vegas. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about Wild Vegas version 15.07.0
alone. For more Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wild Vegas:
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wild Vegas
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\Fonts - Latin\fonts\albw.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\Fonts - Latin\installed\Fonts - Latin
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\package_list.ini
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\auslots.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Wild Vegas
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\
Wild Vegas is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas program will be found automatically. After you select Wild Vegas in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:15:18.947