This info is about Wild Vegas for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Wild Vegas program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled casino.exe and it has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
Wild Vegas is comprised of the following executables which take 1.30 MB (1359360
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (204.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.03.0
of Wild Vegas. For more Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wild Vegas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wild Vegas in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Vegas in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-31 17:22:25.577