This page is about Wild Vegas for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Wild Vegas is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, depending on the user's choice. Wild Vegas's primary file takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and is named casino.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wild Vegas. They occupy 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This info is about Wild Vegas version 14.11.0
alone. For other Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wild Vegas in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After removing Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 12:48:31.330