Wild Vegas is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named casino.exe and it has a size of 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Wild Vegas. They take an average of 688.50 KB (705024
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This page is about Wild Vegas version 15.12.0
only. For more Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove Wild Vegas from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Wild Vegas:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Wild Vegas
Wild Vegas is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wild Vegas from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wild Vegas in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:29:30.137