Wild Vegas is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's primary executable file and it takes approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Wild Vegas. They occupy about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.01.0
of Wild Vegas. You can find below info on other releases of Wild Vegas:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Wild Vegas you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wild Vegas's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\package_list.ini
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\bj.dll
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\casino.dll
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\casino.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Wild Vegas
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\
Wild Vegas is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wild Vegas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wild Vegas in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:10:09.873