You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wild Vegas for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can read more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Wild Vegas is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Wild Vegas's main file takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
Wild Vegas contains of the executables below. They take 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.12.0
of Wild Vegas. For more Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply click the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wild Vegas in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wild Vegas.
8. After removing Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-13 23:29:51.460