You can find on this page details on how to remove Wild Vegas for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Additional info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Usually the Wild Vegas application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's primary executable file and it takes approximately 39.00 KB (39936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Wild Vegas. They occupy 1.32 MB (1380352
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (39.00 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (207.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
This page is about Wild Vegas version 20.10.0
only. For other Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wild Vegas with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". The Wild Vegas program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wild Vegas in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After removing Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-11 07:25:20.310