You can find below details on how to remove Wild Vegas for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Wild Vegas's main file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
Wild Vegas contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.10.0
of Wild Vegas. For other Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas app will be found automatically. When you select Wild Vegas in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 04:31:22.973