This page is about Wild Vegas for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. Wild Vegas is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas folder, regulated by the user's choice. Wild Vegas's primary file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is casino.exe.
Wild Vegas is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.08 MB (1135616
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (112.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.05.0
of Wild Vegas. You can find below info on other versions of Wild Vegas:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wild Vegas we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Wild Vegas:
The files below remain on your disk by Wild Vegas when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wild Vegas
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\Fonts - Latin\fonts\albw.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\Fonts - Latin\installed\Fonts - Latin
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\_patch\package_list.ini
- C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\auslots.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Wild Vegas
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Wild Vegas\
Wild Vegas is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wild Vegas or simply click the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". The Wild Vegas application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wild Vegas in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wild Vegas.
8. After removing Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-06 23:10:37.370