This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wild Vegas for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Wild Vegas application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, depending on the user's option during setup. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's main executable file and it occupies circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Wild Vegas is comprised of the following executables which occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This page is about Wild Vegas version 14.9.0
only. Click on the links below for other Wild Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wild Vegas in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wild Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:10:45.870