This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wild Vegas for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More info about RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Wild Vegas application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, depending on the user's option during setup. casino.exe is the Wild Vegas's main executable file and it occupies circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Wild Vegas is comprised of the following executables which occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
This page is about Wild Vegas version 14.9.0
only. Click on the links below for other Wild Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". The Wild Vegas program will be found very quickly. When you click Wild Vegas in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wild Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:10:45.870