Wild Vegas is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Wild Vegas is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Wild Vegas. They take about 1.29 MB (1357824
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
This data is about Wild Vegas version 15.11.0
only. Click on the links below for other Wild Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wild Vegas with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". The Wild Vegas application will be found very quickly. After you click Wild Vegas in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After removing Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wild Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-05 11:07:37.753