Wild Vegas is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Wild Vegas is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Wild Vegas. They occupy 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current page applies to Wild Vegas version 19.01.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wild Vegas:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is an application marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wild Vegas from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wild Vegas in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wild Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-31 06:25:10.773