This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wild Vegas for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Wild Vegas from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. More data about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wild Vegas. They occupy 1.11 MB (1162240
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (134.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.06.0
of Wild Vegas. For more Wild Vegas versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wild Vegas with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wild Vegas". If it exists on your system the Wild Vegas program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wild Vegas in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wild Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After removing Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-19 19:32:52.990