Wild Vegas is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Wild Vegas from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Wild Vegas program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wild Vegas folder, depending on the user's option during setup. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
Wild Vegas is comprised of the following executables which occupy 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current page applies to Wild Vegas version 15.03.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wild Vegas releases:
...click to view all...
Wild Vegas is a program offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Wild Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wild Vegas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wild Vegas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wild Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Wild Vegas app will be found automatically. After you select Wild Vegas in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wild Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wild Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Wild Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wild Vegas which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wild Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Wild Vegas by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wild Vegas supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 23:22:02.907