Welcome Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More data about the software Welcome Center can be seen at http://www.emachines.com
. Welcome Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) on disk and is titled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.47 MB (2594288
bytes) on disk:
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (5.00 KB)
This info is about Welcome Center version 1.00.3006
only. You can find below a few links to other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is a program released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Welcome Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center application will be found automatically. After you select Welcome Center in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Welcome Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:23:00.387