You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Welcome Center for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more facts about Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's website. Usually the Welcome Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Welcome Center's primary file takes around 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) and its name is OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center is composed of the following executables which take 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk:
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Welcome Center version 1.02.3505
alone. For other Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Welcome Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Welcome Center in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:23:51.110