Welcome Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your PCAcer Incorporated
. You can find out more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Welcome Center at http://www.acer.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk.
Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They take 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.3102
of Welcome Center. You can find below info on other releases of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Welcome Center we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Welcome Center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\Logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\WelcomeCenterBanner.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\144\Logo.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\UninstallString
Welcome Center is an application offered by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Welcome Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Welcome Center in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:22:51.773