You can find below details on how to remove Welcome Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more info about Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's website. Welcome Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, regulated by the user's choice. Welcome Center's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk and is labeled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
This web page is about Welcome Center version 1.02.3502
only. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center releases:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is a program offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Welcome Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Welcome Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:11:13.430