This info is about Welcome Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more details about Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's website. Welcome Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Welcome Center. The program's main executable file has a size of 552.03 KB (565280 bytes) on disk and is named OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.97 MB (2062656
bytes) on disk:
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (552.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
This info is about Welcome Center version 1.02.3002
only. You can find below info on other versions of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Welcome Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Welcome Center:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Welcome Center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\Logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\WelcomeCenterBanner.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\144\Logo.png
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\OEMWelcomeCenter.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\UninstallString
Welcome Center is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Welcome Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Welcome Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:49:40.007