Welcome Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Acer Incorporated. You can see more info on Welcome Center at http://www.acer.com
. Welcome Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 552.03 KB (565280 bytes) on disk and is named OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Welcome Center. They occupy an average of 1.96 MB (2056288
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (552.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
This data is about Welcome Center version 1.02.3004
only. You can find below info on other releases of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Welcome Center from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Welcome Center when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\Logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\Thumbs.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\120\WelcomeCenterBanner.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Acer\144\Logo.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\UninstallString
Welcome Center is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the Welcome Center program will be found automatically. When you select Welcome Center in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Welcome Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:18.070