You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Welcome Center for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Additional info about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. You can get more details on Welcome Center at http://www.acer.com
. Welcome Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Welcome Center. They occupy about 2.48 MB (2600928
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
This web page is about Welcome Center version 1.00.3011
alone. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center releases:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Welcome Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Welcome Center in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:03:17.727