This info is about Welcome Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Additional info about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More info about the application Welcome Center can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Welcome Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, depending on the user's choice. Welcome Center's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) on disk.
Welcome Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.48 MB (2600920
bytes) on disk:
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
This info is about Welcome Center version 1.00.3012
only. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center application will be found automatically. When you click Welcome Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:05:19.247