You can find below details on how to remove Welcome Center for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. Please follow http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's page. Welcome Center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Welcome Center's main file takes around 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) and is named OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Welcome Center. They occupy an average of 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Welcome Center version 1.02.3101
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Welcome Center in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 22:27:53.177