This page is about Welcome Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Additional info about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk and is named OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Welcome Center. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Welcome Center version 1.02.3103
only. Click on the links below for other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Welcome Center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\OEMWelcomeCenter.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Welcome Center.lnk
Welcome Center is a program released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Welcome Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Welcome Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:02:07.670