Welcome Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Open here
for more details on Acer Incorporated. Further information about Welcome Center can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named OEMWelcomeCenter.exe and occupies 552.03 KB (565280 bytes).
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.96 MB (2056288
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (552.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
- ResetIG.exe (11.53 KB)
This web page is about Welcome Center version 1.02.3003
alone. For more Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is a program marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the Welcome Center app will be found very quickly. When you click Welcome Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 20:07:20.837