This page contains thorough information on how to remove Welcome Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More info about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. You can read more about on Welcome Center at http://www.acer.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk and is titled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Welcome Center. They take 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.3500
of Welcome Center. Click on the links below for other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Welcome Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Welcome Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:35:06.363