You can find below details on how to uninstall Welcome Center for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. Please follow http://www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Welcome Center on Acer Incorporated's website. Usually the Welcome Center application is found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Welcome Center's main file takes about 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) and is named OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.3201
of Welcome Center. Click on the links below for other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Welcome Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the Welcome Center application will be found very quickly. When you click Welcome Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:45:37.007