This info is about Welcome Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More information about the software Welcome Center can be seen at http://www.emachines.com
. Welcome Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Welcome Center's main file takes about 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes) and is called OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They take 2.47 MB (2585072
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3004
of Welcome Center. You can find here a few links to other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Welcome Center from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\OEMWelcomeCenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Unpin\Unpin.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\xc.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center\UninstallString
Welcome Center is an application offered by Acer Incorporated. Some users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center application will be found very quickly. After you click Welcome Center in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:50:56.840