This page contains complete information on how to remove Welcome Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerAcer Incorporated
. You can find out more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Further information about Welcome Center can be found at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Welcome Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called OEMWelcomeCenter.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1144352 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Welcome Center. They take about 2.47 MB (2589168
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3005
of Welcome Center. For more Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Welcome Center we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Welcome Center when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Welcome Center_1028511490.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Welcome Center_1028511490_16_16.png
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Welcome Center
Welcome Center is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center application will be found very quickly. When you select Welcome Center in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:41:15.913